“We will provide support to people with learning disabilities that is person-centred, responsive and creative so that our service users can achieve the very best of what they want to be”.
- To see all those we support valued as equal members of the communities in which they live.
- To see all those we support living lives of health, ambition and fulfilment.
- To provide a range of high quality support and accommodation options that enable our service users to achieve their full potential and to live as independently as possible.
- To commit to person-centred approaches that promote service user choice, empowerment and autonomy.
- To create opportunities for service users to engage in meaningful, valued and inclusive life-styles.
- To develop skilled, ambitious staff teams who aspire to deliver services that respect all our service users rights – not least the right to an ‘ordinary life’.
We have created a range of residential and supported living services that provide service users with opportunities to become more independent and engaged within their local community.
We are able to respond to the needs of service users with challenging behaviours, mental health problems and other special needs. We now also have considerable experience of working with service users with a forensic history and have specifically developed expertise and resources in the field of sexual abuse/offending.
Our teams are particularly skilled in the development of person-centred approaches, positive behaviour support and life-skills teaching. We are also very successful in integrating service users into local educational and vocational opportunities.
Testimonials and comments
- Bridge staff were superb to work with. Their energy, understanding of the MCA and knowledge and passion of their job they communicated in the training room was refreshing. The other delegates learnt much from them.
- It was an excellent review in all aspects. The cooperation was fantastic and review participants very professional and encouraging to client and family
- It’s great to see care being down how it should be